The purpose of Jesus In The House Ministries (JITH) is to carry the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of all nations.
Therefore, our commitment to Jesus Christ’s Commandment in the book of Matthew chapter 28 is the bases of JITH Ministries.
“And Jesus came and spoke to them saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on the earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit; teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28: 18-20;
This commandment is paramount to the existence of Jesus In The House Ministries, whose mission is to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to every person around the globe. We are here to share His Word of Good News, to bring lost souls back to His Kingdom for presentation at the upcoming global wedding, and to develop effective leaders (disciples) in Christ for His Second Coming.
We cannot accomplish this Heavenly goal without believing in Him first. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
- So Jesus answered and said to them “Have faith in God.” Mark 11:22
- Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by Faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. Galatians 2:16
- I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by Faith in the Son of God; who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20
- Even the righteousness of God which is through faith in Jesus Christ to all and on all who believe. Romans 3:22
- But do you want to know, O foolish man, that Faith without works is dead? James 2:20; For as the body without the spirit is dead, so Faith without works is dead also. James 2:26.
- But without faith, it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6
All these things are meaningless to you if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior and LORD. Now I want you to read and accept Him as your Savior and Lord today.
Jesus Christ, the anointed One, come into my life today. Forgive me of all my sins. I ask You to cleanse my heart and make me a new person in You right now. I believe that You are the Son of God and that You died on the cross for me. Jesus, I want to thank You for loving me enough to die for me. I accept all that Your shed Blood bought for me on the Cross, and I receive You as my Savior and Lord. In Your Name, I pray. Amen!
If you just prayed this prayer, Congratulations! You are a new creature in Christ Jesus (2Corinthians 5:17). Share with us at email@example.com.